Cydia utilities are getting further and further apart; where we once only used to wait a few weeks, now we have to wait for months. Those on iOS 10 don’t have much choice of jailbreaks to choose from anymore and access to Cydia is becoming more and more limited. We have been looking for another way of downloading our favorite apps and tweaks and we think the answer may lie in TweakBox.
Image : TweakBox Download
What is TweakBox ?
With jailbreaks on the decline, iOS users still want to be able to download tweaks and apps and TweakBox [ext link] is the latest in a long line of app installers that allow us to do just that. TweakBox offers us access to all sorts of content, including paid content and loads of the best Cydia Tweaks. As well as that, you can rest safe in the knowledge that you are not doing anything wrong in downloading TweakBox and that means your warranty is safe. Take a look at what else you get when you download TweakBox.
TweakBox Features :
Packed with features, TweakBox is, quite possibly the best app installer to ever be released:
- Really easy to install
- Even easier to use
- Don’t like it ? Delete it in minutes from your device
- And, of course, you haven’t got to Download Cydia before you can download TweakBox
To help you find your way around TweakBox, all the content has been sorted into five different app categories :
- Flash Apps – those that you won’t get anywhere else and shouldn’t be in the app store
- Tweaked Apps – modified versions of some of the best iOS apps, including Instagram and SnapChat, giving you extra features
- Modified Apps – games that have been hacked to give you in-app bonuses that would cost you real money – unlimited lives and coins and any other in-game bonus
- TweakBox Apps – top picks from Cydia – the best media apps, emulators like EMU4iOS, screen recorders like AirShou , and anything else you can think of
- App Store Apps – whatever you can get from the iOS app store, you can get from TweakBox without spending a single cent
It should be remembered that TweakBox isn’t a jailbreak and will not provide you with everything that Cydia does. It is, however, a worthy alternative and one that may make all the difference in the future
How to Download TweakBox :
- Open Safari and go to the address bar
- Type in tweakbox.org and tap Go
- On the page that loads, tap the UP arrow
- Now tap on Add to Home Screen , the center option on the bottom of your screen
- Name the icon TweakBox and tap Add
- When you come out of Safari the TweakBox icon will be on your home screen
Video: This explains these steps
Are you going to install TweakBox or wait for Cydia to be updated? Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated with the latest news.