One of the biggest reasons for upgrading to the later generation iPhones is the camera. Being one of the best smartphone cameras ever, users want to be able to snap away to their hearts content, especially when a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity comes along. Unfortunately, having to wait for the camera app to open sometimes means those opportunities are missed. A new Cydia tweak called QuickShoot Pro 3 puts an end to that waiting and it will work with Cydia iOS 9.3.3.
Image : Quickshoot Pro 3
Features of QuickShoot Pro 3 :
QuickShoot Pro 3 is a very versatile tweak
- It works with Activator, allowing you to set up actions that let you shoot video or capture images no matter where you are in the iOS
- A double tap on the Home Screen Camera icon will take a photo and a triple-tap will start the camera shooting video. For each one, you will get a notification on the home screen in the form of a small animation to let you know that the video recording is beginning or a photo has been taken
- Instead of using the Camera icon, you get the option of using a different icon for double or triple tapping – you may have several home screens and there is a chance you won’t be on the one with the Camera icon when you want to take the shot so you can set different ones. Whichever one you choose, double or triple tapping will do the same as it does on the Camera icon
QuickShoot Pro 3 Configuration :
QuickShoot Pro 3 offers you plenty of choices for configuring the tweak to work how you want it to. When the tweak is downloaded, open your Settings App and look for the QuickShoot Pro 3 preferences pane. There you will find the following options:
- A toggle to enable or disable the tweak as you want to
- The option to choose whether to use the front or the rear camera for photos when double-tapping
- Choosing which Activator gesture to use for taking photos
- Choosing which Activator gesture to use for starting video recording
- The option to disable Anti-Blur, HDR and Flash features
- Choosing video recording quality
- The option to use an Activator action to blink the flash when you take a photo
- The option to receive notifications when photos are taken using an Activator action
For those of you that have installed the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak [ext link] and who love using their smartphone camera, this is the perfect tweak for you. It isn’t free but it only costs $1.99 and you can get it from the BigBoss repo on Cydia. Free download also possible via 3rd party repo sources.
If you want more tips on jailbreak tweaks like this one, Sign up to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook for news direct to your inbox.