There have been few jailbreaks in recent months and most of those that have been released have only worked on 64-bit devices. Phoenix Jailbreak is a brand new semi-untethered jailbreak that offers up support for all iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches on iOS 9.3.5, provided they are the 32-bit version and NOT the 64-bit. A number of developers have had a hand in Phoenix, including the popular Luca Todesco and you can find full details on how to install it. You will need a Mac or PC and your Apple ID for this as you are going to use Cydia Impactor to side load Phoenix jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Image : Phoenix Jailbreak Download
Install Phoenix Jailbreak :
This is only for 32-bit devices
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and open it
- Download Phoenix Jailbreak [ext link] from the given link
- Extract the Phoenix .ipa file and drag it into the open Cydia Impactor window
- Input your Apple ID and passcode
- Cydia Impactor will now start the process of signing the .ipa and side loading the jailbreak onto your device
- Now open Settings on your device and go to Profile and Device Management
- Find the certificate for Phoenix and trust it
- Now tap the jailbreak button on your iOS device home screen
- Tap on Prepare for Jailbreak and let the installation process complete
- Your device will respring and you will see the Cydia icon on your home screen
- Phoenix jailbreak is now ready for you to use
As we said, this is a semi-untethered jailbreak and that means two things. First, the certificate will expire every 7 days or so and you will need to reinstall Phoenix Jailbreak through Cydia Impactor every time. Not only that, whenever your iOS device is rebooted, you will need to reinstall the jailbreak. Simply follow the steps above each time.
For those who have no wish to use their regular Apple ID for this, you can set up another account just for use with Cydia Impactor if you want. So long as it is a valid account it will work.
Phoenix Jailbreak has come along at the right time to offer a line of help to those who are still running an older device on an older iOS version. Let us know how you get on with installing it and whether you encounter any trouble.
For all the latest jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook.