MovieBox is one of the top apps for streaming movies and TV Shows direct to your iPhone or iPad and, as this is one of our favorite things to do these days, its only right that we should have an app that does everything we want it to do. MovieBox [ext link] contains all the latest movies, including a whole load of Full HD ones and all the latest episodes to your favorite TV shows and with regular updates, you need never miss out again. As well as being able to choose between direct streaming or downloading for offline watching, you also don’t need to jailbreak to use MovieBox.
Image : MovieBox Download Tutorial
We are going to be showing you how to download MovieBox soon, but you need to be aware that you won’t be able to find it in the iOS app store. This is not the kind of app that Apple allows on, simply because it doesn’t meet their requirements. Rest assured that it has been put through stringent testing for both safety and stability and it has passed but you will need to get it from another source called Emu4iOS.
How to Download MovieBox :
This method of downloading is not quite as simple as downloading your apps from the iOS app store but, so long as you follow our instructions, you will find it quite easy and only takes a few minutes. After we tell you how to download MovieBox, we’ll be walking you through fixing a couple of common errors as well but first, the download steps:
- Download Emu4iOS by following the tutorial at the linked post
- Open Emu4iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Type MovieBox++ in the search bar and wait for the results
- Choose the one that matches with the iOS version you have on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Download and then, when the confirmation window appears, tap on Install
- Leave your device until MovieBox has fully installed and then you can close Emu4iOS
- Tap the MovieBox icon on your home screen to start using the app
How to Fix MovieBox Errors :
When you first install MovieBox you may be faced with an Unknown Source error when you try to open it. This is because Apple doesn’t trust the World of Enterprise certificate but, to fix it, all you need to do is tell them that it is OK. This is something you could do before you even attempt to open MovieBox:
- Open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management
- Tap on the World of Enterprise Certificate
- Tap on Trust
- Close Settings, try MovieBox and it will work
All users will find that, a few days after installation, MovieBox will crash because Apple revokes all unknown and untrusted certificates. You can install MovieBox again, but it will continue to crash until you install Anti Revoke [ext link]. This is a VPN tool that protects your certificates, stopping Apple from revoking them and leaving you to use MovieBox for as long as you want to.
MovieBox can also be installed by jailbreaking so, install Yalu and search for MovieBox and install it through Cydia.
Tell us how you get on with MovieBox and follow us on Facebook for more up to date news.