Those who do a lot of messaging and chatting on their iPhone or iPad and use Emojis a lot will surely fancy new features that make the Emoji experience better. Don’t you wish your iOS Emoji keyboard had a favourite Emoji section too where you could access your favourite Emojis ? Well, this is a feature all the Emoji lovers crave for. However, you can currently view only the recently used Emojis in the keyboard, and there is no way to mark the favourite ones that you want to use again and again.
Image : Mimoji Quick Access Tweak for Emoji’s
Thanks to a new jailbreak tweak called Mimoji, you can now add a favourite Emoji section to the keyboard in your jailbroken iOS device. Let’s find out how much punch this tweak packs in.
- The Mimoji tweak adds a favourites section in Emoji so that you can pin your favourite Emojis there for instant access.
- Instead of adding a new section, the tweak actually replaces the Recents section with Favourites in Emoji.
- The Favourites sections displays your favourite as well as frequently used Emojis, so you don’t need to search for those Emojis again and again, thus saving a lot of time.
- To get started with the Mimoji tweak, you need to go to the preferences pane of the tweak that can be found in the stock Settings app. You can disable of enable the tweak using the kill switch.
- You can add Emojis to the Favourites section right from the preferences pane itself.
- An interesting feature of the Mimoki tweak is that you can also choose the default skin tone that you want to use for particular Emojis. You can enable this function in the preferences pane and can choose the default skin tone from there.
- The Mimoji tweak costs very little and is a must-have for all those who are use Emojis a lot.
Download Mimoji :
In case you love Emojis and Mimoji sounds like a great tweak to you, then you can get this very useful tweak from the BigBoss repo in Cydia for just $0.99. You can follow our guide for downloading paid Cydia tweaks. In case you want to try out the tweak without paying for it, you can get Mimoji for Free from third-party repos.
Please note that your device must be jailbroken in order to run this tweak. In case you are running iOS 9 and haven’t jailbroken yet, you can check out the Pangu 9 Jailbreak guide [ext link]. Do not forget to go through the list of Compatible iOS 9 Cydia Tweaks [ext link].