Apple releases iOS latest version to the public on September every year ,and as usual it was a massive success with users upgrading to iOS almost immediately. iOS jailbreakers worked round the clock to bring out an iOS jailbreak which is first showcased by iH8sn0w on an exclusive video . Follow the tutorial below to Jailbreak iOS running on iPhone . No PC required for this method , video tutorial included .
Image : How to Jailbreak iPhone 6 without PC
Downloading Cydia without PC :
There are two ways to download Cydia on your iOS device.
- The first method to get Cydia on your iOS device is by jailbreaking it will the latest working jailbreak. You will need a PC or Mac, your iOS device, and the working jailbreak.
- The second method is to use the Safari browser in your iOS device to download only the Cydia standalone app. This will eliminate the need to use a computer, but remember that this is just the app icon and not the jailbreak. This is especially useful while waiting for the jailbreak installer to release
Downloading Cydia without Jailbreak :
- Launch the Safari browser in your iOS device [ iPod Touch or iPhone ]
- Search this term “cydia download” or “download cydia“ without the quotes as shown below to bring up the results page . There find the website with the url cydiaios7.com . Tap to open this page which is specially designed to open only on iPhone and iPod Touch [iPad Not Supported] .
- If you cannot find the result in the search page , simply open this url cydiaios7.com in Safari address bar . This opens the mobile version of the site
- Next, tap on the ‘Up‘ arrow symbol which you can see at the bottom part of the screen.
- Now tap the ‘Add to Home Screen‘ option in order to get Cydia App Icon.
- Name that app as ‘Cydia‘ and then tap on the ‘Add‘ button.
- You can now see the app icon on the homescreen of your iOS device.
Video : Here is a video tutorial for the above process explained
Jailbreak iOS Device using PC or Mac :
- Download and run the Pangu Jailbreak tool [ext link] . Windows users , run it in Administrator Mode
- After the jailbreak tool has been installed, connect the iOS device to your Mac or PC and run the tool.
- Now the jailbreak toll will detect the iOS device.
- Once detected click the Start button as shown below
- Now let the tool jailbreak the device and interact with the utility only when it asks for.
- When the jailbreak is completed, the Cydia app will appear on the home screen of your iOS device. Tap on the icon to setup Cydia and it will show you the Preparing Filesystem screen [image below]. After this process is complete , you will see Cydia on your device and you are now ready to download the cydia tweaks you have been waiting for .