The Evasion 7 untethered jailbreak for iOS 7 has been existing on the web since 2013 for free. People who are on older devices or do not want to move away from iOS 7 still use the Evasion 7 jailbreak in order to install Cydia on their devices. The jailbreak did have its fair share of initial niggles, but those problems were sorted out with a series of updates, and now the jailbreak has become totally stable. So in case you own an iOS device that runs iOS 7, then this jailbreak is the perfect one. Please remember that this article is meant only for iOS 7 devices, so if you are on iOS 8 or later, follow this link to jailbreak your iOS 8 or iOS 9 device [ Download Cydia ].
Image : iOS 7 Jailbreak Tutorial
Supported Devices :
The follow devices running on iOS 7 can be jailbroken using Evasi0n 7:
- iPad Mini and iPad Mini 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPod Touch 5th Gen
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C
Cydia Download on iOS 7 using Evasi0n :
You can jailbreak your device using the Evasion 7 jailbreak easily by following the below given steps. Make sure that you follow each and every step carefully and as given, or else you might face issues.
- First of all, backup your iOS device completely via iTunes or iCloud.
- Now go to your computer and download Evasion Jailbreak tool.
- Now close iTunes if it is running and plug in your iOS device to your computer.
- Next, launch the Evasion 7 tool on your computer. In case you are a Windows user, right-click the Evasion ison and click on Run as Administrator.
- The jailbreak tool will detect your iOS 7 device. In case it doesn’t, just disconnect your device from your computer and plug in again.
- Once your device is detected, just click the Jailbreak button.
- Now the tool will start jailbreaking your device.
- During the process, you will be asked to tap the Evasion icon on the Home screen of your device. Just do it.
- The jailbreak process will finish and your device will reboot.
Some common Evasion 7 jailbreak errors and their solutions are given below :
Download Cydia Without Jailbreak :
In case you don’t want to jailbreak your device but still want to be able to install tweaks on your stock iOS device, then that is possible too. Just go to this tutorial and follow the steps as given.
Stay updated with iOS 7 Jailbreak News and Updates . Subscribe below .