For all those using a 32-bit device on iOS 9.3.X, there is now a jailbreak available and it’s called Home Depot Jailbreak. PPHelper, the only other jailbreak for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3, was only for 64 bit devices, leaving those with older ones out in the cold. That changes with this new jailbreak.
Image : Home Depot Jailbreak
There are a few things you need to know before you download Home Depot:
- Like Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10, Home Depot is a beta jailbreak and may be unstable and buggy , install at your own risk
- Home Depot must be side loaded to your iOS device with a tool called Cydia Impactor, see the steps below
- Home Depot is a semi-untethered jailbreak and must be reloaded whenever you iOS device is rebooted
Supported Devices :
This works on the following 32 bit devices
- All iOS devices on iOS 9.1 upto iOS 9.3.4.
How to Download Home Depot Jailbreak :
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes
- Make sure you are on the latest version of iTunes
- Back up your data , do not let your device update
- Download Home Depot [ext link] onto your PC or Mac
- Downloads Cydia Impactor onto your PC or Mac
- Open Cydia Impactor and then find the .ipa file you downloaded
- Drag the file and drop it into the open Cydia Impactor window
- Input your Apple ID and Cydia Impactor will side load Home Depot onto your device
- Disconnect your iOS device and open Settings > General > Profile & Device Management
- Tap Trust beside the Home Depot certificate and then tap Trust again
- On your home screen, tap on the Home Depot icon [ image for illustration purpose only ]
- Tap OK n the warning message and then tap on Go
- Wait for your device to respring, Cydia will be on your home screen and the jailbreak is complete
- If Cydia is not there, start from Step 11 again
- If you use a standard free Apple ID, the Home Depot certificate expires after 7 days. You will need to rejailbreak your device so follow from Step 6 again. You will need to do this every 7 days, 12 months if you use a paid developer ID
- Whenever you reboot your device, you must reload the jailbreak. This is because it is a semi-untethered jailbreak so follow from Step 11
Offsets Not Found Fix :
Some users may face this error during the installation of Home Depot Jailbreak on iOS 9.3.5. Here is an easy fix for this.
How to Add an Offset :
- On your Mac or Windows computer, download this Home Depot .ipa file [ link above ]
- Now download Cydia Impactor onto your Mac or Windows computer
- Connect your iOS device to the computer
- Find the Cydia Impactor folder on your computer and open the .exe file inside
- Choose your device from the list that appears
- Input your Apple ID and password
- Cydia Impactor will now process the package for installation on your iOS device so be patient
- When the installation is complete, unplug your device
- Tap on the icon on your home screen and choose Jailbreak | Cydia
- Wait to find out if your device supports this and, if it does, you can put your own offsets in [ offsets ].
These offsets will vary between the different devices and different iOS versions so make sure you input the right ones.
Tell us if you are going to take a chance on Home Depot jailbreak and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.