GBA4iOS was a favorite games emulator of many iOS users but, after iOS 8.1 came out, it no longer worked. Although the developer worked hard to keep it going, using other methods to download it, he has finally called time on the emulator and shut it down. However, it isn’t all bad news because he has been hard at work on developing a new emulator to take its place. It’s called Delta Emulator and it is much better than its predecessor.
Image : Delta Emulator Download
This is because it supports more than just one type of games console. Right now, support has been included for:
- Nintendo 64
- Super Nintendo
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
There will be more support added for other consoles at a later date but, for now, if your favorite games are on the Nintendo or Game Boy, you should download Delta Emulator [ext link] today following the steps below.
Image : Delta Emulator
Supported Devices :
If you own one of these devices, Delta Emulator will work:
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch
How to Download Delta Emulator :
- Launch Safari browser by tapping the icon at the bottom of your screen
- In the address or search bar type deltaemulator.org and go to the website
- When it has loaded up, you will find an UP arrow on the bottom row or in the top right corner of your screen ,tap it
- A row of options will load at the bottom of the screen so pick Add to Home Screen and tap on it
- When the next page loads, type Delta in the box where they ask you to name the icon
- Now you can tap on Add and come out of Safari , the app icon should be on your home screen
Video: This walks you through how to do these steps
While Delta Emulator will provide hours of fun for many people, there will be those who can’t get on with it. If, for any reason, you need to Delete Delta Emulator [ext link], you can follow the steps in the given link , it is very simple to do.
Do tell us what you think of Delta Emulator and to be kept informed when it is updated, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.