Let’s accept it, the default Control Center in iOS has not received any great aesthetic update since a long time and looks really bland in the plain color scheme. Many iOS users have displayed their grief over this matter and we all wish there was a way to make the Control Center more interesting. Well now, there is a way to give the Control Center a refreshed look with the help of a new tweak.
Image : Download DarkCC cydia Tweak for Control Centre Customization
A new jailbreak tweak called DarkCC has been just released in Cydia and changes the appearance of the Control Center. There are no functional changes; just that the tweak makes the Control Center look dark by giving it a dark tinted effect. This definitely gives the Control Center a stealth-like look and totally renews its appearance.
Features of DarkCC :
- DarkCC gives a literally dark tint to the whole Control Center in iOS, which makes it look different and beautiful.
- The tweak comes with a preference panel too, which can be found in the stock Settings app in iOS.
- The preference panel contains only one control toggle, i.e., for enabling or disabling the tweak. There is no other toggle or option in the preference pane.
- You need to reboot your iOS device after installing the tweak to make it start working.
- DarkCC is a standalone tweak and is not dependent on WinterBoard or other theme frameworks to function, so it very simple to install and use.
- The tweak is available free of cost, so any one can try it.
How to Download :
Of course, this tweak will be available only for those users who have jailbroken their iOS devices. So in case you haven’t jailbroken your iOS devices yet and want to use this awesome tweak, then you can follow these tutorials to jailbreak your iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch .
So if you want to add some flair to the Control Center in your iOS device, then you must give DarkCC a honest try. So if you want to download DarkCC on your jailbroken iOS device, you can get it from the BigBoss repo in Cydia. The best thing about DarkCC is that it does not cost you anything, so there is no harm in trying it. DarkCC does not change the functionality of your device, but it does give the Control Center a refreshed look.