Cydia iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak is possible using several download tools.
Follow the tutorial below to download Cydia.
Steps to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.5 :
There are three ways to get Cydia for iOS 9.3.5 onto your device. One method requires a computer and two without any computer. Follow the steps below to download Cydia on iOS 9.3.5 firmware.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser as shown here
- Go to the download button above
- Locate the UP arrow on the page that loads. You can find it in the top of the screen on the iPad and bottom of the screen for the iPhone
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options list
- You will be asked to name the icon, name it Cydia and tap Add
- Exit Safari and you should see the Cydia icon on your home screen
Please note that this jailbreak will give you direct access to all the latest Cydia iOS 9.3.5 updates with a single tap.
Video : Above steps explained on video
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This is a slightly different method of getting Cydia on to your device and it is a little more involved so do follow the instructions carefully:
- Open Safari on your iOS device and then open this [ link ]
- On the information page that you will see, tap on the Install link so that the configuration profile can be installed
- Wait for your Settings app to open and then tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in if you are asked to and Safari browser will open
- Tap on Install Cydia, wait for the confirmation window and then tap Install
- When your Settings app has opened once more, tap on Install > Next > Done
- When the install has finished, you can open Cydia and download your tweaks
If Cydia is not installed, follow these steps once more, very carefully
Method 3: Home Depot Jailbreak
Home Depot is the latest jailbreak to be released for iOS 9.3.x and it is designed for iOS devices only, filling in the gap that PPHelper left. However, it is a semi-untethered jailbreak so be prepared to re-jailbreak every time you reboot and it can only be installed through Cydia Impactor. Check out the linked article for a full step-by-step guide on how to download Home Depot Jailbreak.
Method 4: Phoenix Jailbreak
Phoenix jailbreak has just been released for all users who stayed on iOS 9.3.5 and who have a 32-bit device. Many users didn’t bother to update to iOS 10 simply because the jailbreaks released didn’t work on their iOS devices and some of the older devices are not able to run iOS 10 properly anyway. Phoenix Jailbreak has provided them with a lifeline, a jailbreak they can at last use.
It is semi-untethered and you will need a Mac or Windows computer and Cydia Impactor to install it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You will also need your Apple ID to hand. Full details, including a full guide on how to download Phoenix jailbreak can be found in the linked article.
How to Stop Cydia From Crashing :
Unfortunately, when you install Cydia in this way, it will stop working within a few days. This is because Apple revokes the certificates for apps that they do not consider to be valid or official and this causes it to crash. Reinstalling it at this stage is the only way you can get Cydia and all your tweaks back but there is a way to stop it from crashing in the first place , download NessTool. This VPN tool is going to stop Apple from revoking your certificate and you can find out how, and get a NessTool [ext link] download tutorial by clicking the link.
Cydia Alternatives :
Cydia doesn’t work on all devices but if you are one of the unlucky ones, you can still get a few Cydia tweaks without needing to jailbreak. Try one of these two app installers for starters :
AppValley [ext link] is one of the more comprehensive app installers, offering a great selection of Cydia tweaks, modified ++ apps, like Instagram++, Spotify++, and Pokémon Go++, alongside lots of other apps and games, including paid ones for free. Find out how you can get all this on your iOS device by clicking on the link
TweakBox is another decent app installer that has millions of apps and games to choose from, of all types. Because there are so many, the developers have placed them into categories, so you can easily find what you are looking for. You will find categories for app store apps, tweaked apps, modified apps and a lot more besides. Click on the given link to see how you can download TweakBox [ext link] today.
Are you going to try any of these jailbreaks ? Let us know which one and how you get on and, for all the latest jailbreak updates follow us on Facebook.