Due to a series of nasty bugs that were affecting iOS 9, Apple has released a succession of updates to try and cure the problems. Some users found that their iOS devices died after an update to iOS 9.3 and others found that, when attempting to access certain links through Safari browser, their devices became unusable. To fix all of this, Apple released iOS 9.3.2. Many users were forced to update to the new version just to fix a problem and are now wondering how long they will have to wait for Cydia on iOS 9.3.2.
Image : Cydia iOS 9.3.2 Update
Well, the answer to that is, you wait no more. Pangu, together with PP Assistant has released Cydia on iOS 9.3.2 in the form of PPHelper jailbreak utility. The tool is fully untethered but it will not work on any 32-bit device. Unfortunately, with Apple phasing out support for the older devices, it is unlikely that we will see new jailbreak tools to cover them. However, we could be proved wrong on that one so watch this space. One other thing that you need to know is that the jailbreak will only work on Windows at this stage but we do expect a Mac version at some point in the near future.
Supported Devices for Cydia iOS 9.3.2
The following devices will be able to install Cydia for iOS 9.3.2 :
- iPhone 5S 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPod Touch 6
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
How to Install Cydia iOS 9.3.2 :
There are two methods that you can use, one using a computer and one direct to your device.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
At this moment in time, PPHelper is only available in Chinese. We have been assured that there will be an English language version in the near future but, to make sure you get to install the utility now, follow our instructions in the given link on installing Cydia on iOS 9.3.2 using PPHelper tool.
Method 2 : Safari Method for Cydia iOS 9.3.2 Download
This will give you easy access to Cydia on iOS 9.3.2.
- Open Safar browser on your iOS device and go to the search engine you use
- In the Search box, type in Cydia Download as shown in the image here
- In the search results, look for a webpage with the URL cydiaios7.com and tap on it as shown above
- When the page comes up, tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen
- When the options come up, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name the icon Cydia and tap on Add
- Close down Safari and you will see the Cydia icon on your home screen
Video : Here is a step by step instructions video
To be kept completely up to date with the latest developments and news, Subscribe to our free newsletter and follow us on Facebook for updates direct to your inbox.