Cydia iOS 12 is now available for download on all iPhone, iPad and iPod’s.
With Cydia iOS 12 jailbreak, you can reach greater customization of your device.
How to Download Cydia on iOS 12:
You require your iOS device and Safari browser for this:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser
- Now open https://cydiainstaller.app/ios-12/ or use this ( alternate link )
- Look for the UP arrow – top right or bottom center of your screen – and tap on it
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the new options on the bottom of the screen
- Type Cydia into the box so your icon has a name . Tap Add and come out of Safari.
- The Cydia icon is on your home page . Now proceed to next steps.
Video: See these steps being done
After Cydia App is Installed on your iOS device.
Make sure you follow these steps as written otherwise Cydia may not be installed on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Cydia app and go to your iOS version page.
- Tap on Install Jailbreak – if you don’t do this, the Cydia profile cannot be installed on your device
- Your Settings app automatically opens; tap on Install Profile and then input your passcode
- Safari opens; tap on Install Cydia
- A confirmation box will appear, tap on Install to confirm
- This will open your Settings app again; tap on Install > Next > Done
- Wait for Cydia to finish installing, close Settings and the Cydia icon should be on your home screen
If it isn’t there you need to repeat these steps
How to Stop Cydia Crashing :
Apple does not consider Cydia to be an official app and, because of this they will revoke the certificate that allows it to run. This will make Cydia crash and you lose access to anything that you downloaded until you reinstall it. There is a simple way to put a stop to this – when you install Cydia, install NessVPN tool. This will mask the app certificate so Apple cant revoke it and you don’t have to keep reinstalling everything. Click the link for more details and a NessVPN download tutorials.
Cydia Alternatives :
Not all users are going to be able to install Cydia but we do have a couple of alternatives that you can use. These are third-party app installers that have a little bit of Cydia content and lots more apps and games without the need to jailbreak your device first:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is one of the early app installers and it is still one of the best. You can download a few of the top Cydia tweaks, plenty of paid content for free and a huge choice of modified ++ apps, like Spotify++, Pokémon Go++, Instagram++ and Snapchat++. For all the details and to find out how to download Tutu App by clicking the link.
Emus4U offers a choice of games emulators, arguably the most popular type of content for Cydia, Without these emulators we cant play games console games on our devices but Emus4U gives you a choice of several. You also get a huge choice of other content, including modified apps and paid content for free. Check out the link for a full Emus4U download guide.
Do let us know if you were successful in installing Cydia on iOS 12 and follow us on Facebook for more updates and news