Following the launch of iOS 11 download in June at WWDC, the latest firmware has been released to the public, following several weeks of beta testing. iOS 11 open doors for app installers like Emus4U that lets you download free and modified apps and games. The iOS 11 firmware is stable and is as bug free as it can be, although there are likely to be a small handful of users who experience some issues. iOS 11 is packed with features and you can find out all the details at the given link. For now, despite problems with iOS 10, we are pleased to tell you that you can now download Cydia iOS 11 and here’s how to do it.
Image : Cydia iOS 11 Update
Supported iOS Versions :
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.1.1
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.2.1
- iOS 11.2.2
- iOS 11.2.5
- iOS 11.2.6
- iOS 11.3
- iOS 11.3.1
- iOS 11.4
- iOS 11.4.1 [ Latest]
How to Install Cydia iOS 11 :
We can do this in one of two ways listed below. Follow the step by step tutorial for details.
Don’t waste time trying this on any other browser because it only works on Safar:
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- Go to https://cydiainstaller.app/ios-11/ or use this ( alternate link )
- Find the large UP arrow on the loaded page and tap on it , it will be at the top of the page on the iPad and at the bottom on the iPhone
- From the new options on your screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call the app icon Cydia and tap on the Add button
- Close Safari and the new Cydia app icon is on your home page. Watch the Video below. Now proceed to next steps.
Video: Watch this to see these steps
Method 2: Electra Jailbreak [ Advanced Method ]
This is a more advanced method, so you will need to follow these steps very carefully :
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to official link for download https://cydiainstaller.app [ copy-paste in browser ]
- Look for the link to Install Directly to iOS Device and tap on it
- In your Settings app, which automatically opens, tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and Safari will open
- Tap on the Install Cydia link and then on Install on the confirmation window
- Back in Settings, tap on Install > Next
- Tap Done and then wait for Cydia to be installed on your device
- Launch the Cydia app and enjoy
Method 3: Yalu Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
As most jailbreakers know, iOS 10 wasn’t the most successful of iOS versions for jailbreaking but we did have Yalu jailbreak from Luca Todesco. He has updated his utility to support the download of Cydia on iOS 11 now but, before you do, you need to be aware of a couple of things first :
Image : Yalu iOS 11 Jailbreak
- The only devices supported by Yalu are the iPhone 5S up to and including the iPhone 6S Plus
- You must have a valid Apple ID because you will need to use Cydia Impactor to install Yalu on your devices
- Because Yalu is semi-untethered, it has to be reactivated whenever you reboot. However, Extender Installer will help by automating this for you
Image : Cydia iOS 11
If you want to install Cydia on iOS 11, the linked article below provides all the details you need:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Cydia Not Working Fix :
After you have been using Cydia for a few days, it will crash, and you will not be able to use any of the tweaks and apps you downloaded without reinstalling Cydia and starting again. This is because Apple revokes certificates for unofficial apps causing them to stop working. Stopping this from happening is very easy; all you do is install Anti Revoke [ext link] VPN tool and your certificates will be protected. Find out how by clicking on the link.
Cydia Alternative :
Cydia is not compatible with all devices right now and some of you will not be able to install it. Luckily, we do have some other alternatives; a few third party app installers that have some Cydia content can now be downloaded. Try these two for starters:
Emus4U is an installer that helps us to get back some of our favorite games emulators without needing to install Cydia first. While there isn’t a vast range, you can download a few of the top ones and get your console games back on your iOS device. You can also choose from a few other tweaks, some modified apps and games, like Pokémon go++, Spotify++ and Snapchat++, and lots of other paid apps for free. Get all the details and an Emus4U [ext link] download guide by clicking the link.
TweakBox is a very comprehensive app installer, packed with all different kinds of content, including some Cydia tweaks, modified apps, modified games, free app store apps, including some paid content for free, and loads more. All the content is categorized for your convenience and, like all the others doesn’t require Cydia to work. Find out more and get a TweakBox [ext link] download tutorial by clicking on the link.
Yalu may not be the most comprehensive jailbreak but it’s all some of us have if we want Cydia on iOS 11. Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all the latest Cydia iOS 11 news.