Following the launch of iOS 11 download [ext link] in June at WWDC, the latest firmware has been released to the public, following several weeks of beta testing. The firmware is stable and is as bug free as it can be, although there are likely to be a small handful of users who experience some issues. iOS 11 is packed with features and you can find out all the details at the given link. For now, despite problems with iOS 10, we are pleased to tell you that you can now download Cydia iOS 11 and here’s how to do it.
Image : Cydia iOS 11 Update
How to Install Cydia on iOS 11
We can do this in one of two ways :
Method 1: Safari Browser
Don’t waste time trying this on any other browser because it only works on Safar:
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- Go to cydiaios7.com
- Find the large UP arrow on the loaded page and tap on it , it will be at the top of the page on the iPad and at the bottom on the iPhone
- From the new options on your screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call the app icon Cydia and tap on the Add button
- Close Safari and the new Cydia app icon is on your home page.
Video: Watch this to see these steps
Method 2: Using Yalu Jailbreak
As most jailbreakers know, iOS 10 wasn’t the most successful of iOS versions for jailbreaking but we did have Yalu jailbreak from Luca Todesco. He has updated his utility to support the download of Cydia on iOS 11 now but, before you do, you need to be aware of a couple of things first :
Image : Yalu iOS 11 Jailbreak
- The only devices supported by Yalu are the iPhone 5S up to and including the iPhone 6S Plus
- You must have a valid Apple ID because you will need to use Cydia Impactor to install Yalu on your devices
- Because Yalu is semi-untethered, it has to be reactivated whenever you reboot. However, Extender Installer will help by automating this for you
Image : Cydia iOS 11
If you want to install Cydia on iOS 11, the linked article below provides all the details you need:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Yalu may not be the most comprehensive jailbreak but it’s all some of us have if we want Cydia on iOS 11. Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all the latest Cydia iOS 11 news.