Until a couple of years ago, we could jailbreak whenever we wanted because, no matter how many updates Apple released, a jailbreak utility followed closely after. Now they are becoming rare and those that are released are generally limited in who can use them. The iOS 11.4 download [ext link] has been released, prompting fears that we will have to wait even longer to jailbreak but we have good news; there are two ways to install Cydia iOS 11.4 on your device. Keep reading for the details.
Image : Cydia iOS 11.4 Download Tutorial
How to Download Cydia iOS 11.4 :
We’ve got two methods for you, one easy and one more advanced. Both work only on the Safari browser, no other:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your device and go to the address bar
- Type in cydiaios7.com and tap GO
- When the page opens, tap the UP arrow , top right of the iPad and bottom center of the iPhone screen
- This will open a new page with some more options on it; tap Add to Home Screen
- Type Cydia into the box to give your icon a name . Tap on Add
- Close Settings and the Cydia icon will be on your home screen
Video: See how these steps are done
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This is a slightly more advanced method and will require the steps to be followed as written:
- Launch Safari browser and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads, tap on the Install link so that the profile can be installed on your device
- When your Settings app opens to the Profile page, tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and Safari will open
- Tap Install Cydia and then Install to confirm
- Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done
- When the process completes, the Cydia app icon will be on your home page . Tap to access
If there is no icon the installation did not complete successfully; repeat the steps
Stop Cydia Crashing :
Cydia is not an official app store app and that means Apple won’t want it on your device. Within a couple of days, if installing it, Cydia will crash because Apple will revoke the app certificates. To stop this happening, all you need to do is install a VPN tool called NessTool. You can find out more about how NessTool [ext link] works and how to download it at the link.
Cydia Alternatives :
Cydia is not going to work on all devices but, for those of you who can’t use it, there are several alternatives now in the form of third-party app installers. Try these two for starters:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is one of the early app installers and has an impressive number of apps and games in it. There are some Cydia tweaks and loads of app store content for free, even the paid and premium apps. You will also find several modified ++ apps, like Spotify++, Pokémon Go++ and Snapchat++. Click the link and find out how you can download Tutu App without a jailbreak today.
Emus4U was designed around the games emulators, some of the most popular apps from Cydia. These allowed us to play console games on our devices and now we can do it again, without having to install Cydia first. Emu4U also has a few other apps and tweaks, plenty of modified apps and all the paid app store apps you could possibly want, all free. Click the link to get a full Emus4U [ext link] download guide.
Try installing Cydia iOS 11.4 and, if you can’t, have a go at one of the app installers. Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more updates.