Over the years, we have gotten used to using Cydia pretty much whenever we wanted to but since iOS 10 was released, things have slowed down somewhat. Now Apple has released the iOS 11.2.2 download [ext link], worrying the jailbreak community that there will be yet another delay in a new jailbreak. The new update is an important one for 4-bit device owners as it fixes a serious bug so click the link to find out how to download it today. As far as jailbreaks go, we have found a way that you can download Cydia iOS 11.2.2 so read on to find out all the details to download Cydia.
Image : Cydia iOS 11.2.2
How to Download Cydia on iOS 11.2.2 :
Pick one of the following methods but be aware that you can only do this on Safari browser.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to cydiaios7.com
- Wait for out mobile page to load and then tap the UP arrow, top right on the iPad screen and bottom center on the iPhone
- A new row of options will now load across the bottom of your screen; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your app icon Cydia, tap on Add and then you can close Safari
- On your home screen, you should now see the Cydia icon
- Tap on it to start using Cydia on iOS 11.2.2
Video: Watch to see how to download Cydia on iOS 11.2.2
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Follow these steps carefully, exactly as they are written, otherwise, we can’t guarantee that Cydia will be installed:
- On your device, open Safari and then open this [ link ]
- Scan the page that loads and tap the link to Install to your iOS device so that the configuration profile may be installed
- When your settings app opens to the Profile page, tap the link to Install Profile and put your passcode in
- Safari browser opens, tap the link to Install Cydia and then tap on Install to confirm your intentions
- Settings will open once more, tap on Install > Next > Done
- Wait while Cydia is installed on your iPhone or iPad and you can start using it.
- If Cydia doesn’t open, then you will need to repeat these steps carefully.
Fix Cydia Crashing Issues :
Apple does not like what they consider to be unofficial apps and anything that is not in their app store or is remotely related to jailbreaking is unofficial. Because of this, within a couple of days of you installing Cydia, it will crash and cease to work leaving you having to reinstall it. Of course, it will crash again, and this is because Apple revokes unofficial app certificates. You can prevent this by installing Anti Revoke after you install Cydia in this way. It is a small tool that uses a VPN configuration to protect your app certificates; Apple won’t be able to revoke them, and you can carry on using Cydia as you want. Find out how to download NessTool [ext link] by clicking the link.
Alternatives to Cydia :
Right now, Cydia can only be installed on a handful of devices leaving much of the jailbreak community without any options to jailbreak. However, there are alternatives in the form of app installers that bring a little of Cydia without having to jailbreak first. Check out these two alternatives:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is a very comprehensive app installer, one of the first to come along and it offers a wide choice of content. There are some Cydia tweaks, plenty of paid and premium content for free and a handful of the best modified apps, like Pokémon Go++, Snapchat++ and Instagram++. To download Tutu App [ext link] on your device today, click on the given link for all the details.
One of the most popular downloads from Cydia used to be the games emulators, giving us access to all sorts of console games on our devices. Emus4U brings us some of the best emulators, along with lots of other paid content for free, modified apps and a handful of Cydia tweaks. Check out the link to see how you can download Emus4sU [ext link] on your iPhone or iPad today.
Let us know how you get on with Cydia or, if you can’t install it, what you think of the third-party app installers. To stay up to date with all the app updates and latest jailbreak news, you can follow us on Facebook .