Since iOS 10 was released, Cydia became a rarity for most people. With just Yalu Jailbreak in the offing, a restricted jailbreak, many were left without the means to download their Cydia apps. iOS 11.1 download [ext link] has been released and now we can give you all the details you need on how to install Cydia iOS 11.1.
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1 Download
How to Install Cydia iOS 11.1 :
You can do this in two ways
Method 1 : Safari Browser
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari browser
- Now open cydiaios7.com
- Tap the large UP arrow that will be at the top or bottom of the web page that loads up
- On the new screen, choose the option that says Add to Home Screen
- Now type in Cydia and tap Add
- When you exit Safari, you will see your new Cydia app icon on your home page
Video: Watch to see these steps
Method 2 : Using Yalu Jailbreak
We know that Yalu Jailbreak was the only utility for iOS 10 and that was thanks to Luca Todesco, the popular iOS security researcher. Yalu has now received support for iOS 11.1 but, like iOS 10 it is limited in use :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu is supported only on the iPhone 5S through to the iPhone 6S Plus, no other device
- Cydia Impactor is required, along with a valid Apple ID to load Yalu onto your iPhone
- It is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means you must reactivate it whenever your iPhone reboots. Extender Installer tool will automate this for you
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1
Ready to download Yalu jailbreak ? Click the link below for more information and the download links :
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial]
Yalu may not be the best of jailbreaks but, for some people, it’s all there is. For the rest, there are app installers like TutuApp, vShare [ext link] and TweakBox, all providing a little bit of what Cydia does.
There is one more thing to be aware of when you use Cydia Impactor. Because Apple does not sign the app certificate, they will revoke it after 7 days, and every 7 days after the jailbreak is reinstalled. The only way you can keep your jailbreak running smoothly is to install a tool called Anti Revoke. Click the given link to find out all about Anti Revoke and how it protects your app certificates.
To make sure you get all the latest iOS 11 jailbreak updates, you can follow us on Facebook.