iOS 10.3 has just been released, the latest in a long line of updates to iOS 10 from the Cupertino company. The iOS 10.3 download [ext link] has a number of neat new features in it as well as bug fixes and the dreaded security updates. While many people will welcome these updates to keep their devices secure, the jailbreak community doesn’t. The lack of a workable jailbreak is glaring with iOS 10 and, perhaps understandably, the jailbreak community will not welcome the latest update with open arms. There is good news for you all this time, though. Thanks to iPhone jailbreakers like Luca Todesco, you can now download and install Cydia iOS 10.3 and here’s how to do it.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3 Download Update
Download Cydia iOS 10.3 :
There are two methods to download and install Cydia iOS 10.3 on your iPhone , iPad and iPod Touch. Both these methods are explained below.
Method 1: Safari
- Tap on the Safari icon on your home screen to open it and go to cydiaios7.com
- When the page loads up properly, tap the UP arrow [ top or bottom of your screen, depending on which device you are using ]
- Look at the bottom of your screen and you will see some new options, select Add to Home Screen
- Now a box will appear, type in Cydia to name the app icon
- Tap on Add and when you go back to your Home screen the Cydia app icon will be there
Video: Watch this to see the steps explained
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
While most users are going to jump on Yalu, make sure you read the caveats below. This isn’t going to be a straightforward jailbreak but, once you have it on your device, it will work :
Image : Yalu iOS 10.3 Jailbreak
- Some unlucky users have found Yalu to be a little buggy and unstable but this should be fixed in a future update. You can delete it if you are not happy with it
- Be prepared to have to reinstall the jailbreak each time you reboot your device because Yalu is semi untethered
- You cannot install Yalu directly on your device; you must use a tool called Cydia Impactor as a way of side loading it and for that, you must have a valid Apple ID
Full instructions can be found below to help you with Yalu jailbreak :
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3 on iPhone
For more updates on Cydia for iOS 10.3 , you will need to follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.