Apple has just released iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link], the latest update in their bid to keep iOS 10 stable, free of bugs and jailbreak free. This is a minor stability release, there are no new features, mainly because iOS 11 is due to be announced soon and Apple will be holding back on the new features for that. Although we have had few jailbreaks to talk about with iOS 10, it is, we are pleased to tell you, perfectly possible to download Cydia iOS 10.3.3 and we’re going to tell you how.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download Update
How to Install Cydia iOS 10.3.3 :
There are three ways to do this, choose the method that suits you:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
This will not work on any other mobile browser:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to cydiaios7.com
- Tap the large UP arrow on the loaded page [ top right on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone ]
- Some new options will load, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now type Cydia in the box provided to give the app icon a new name . Tap on Add and close Safari
- The Cydia app icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: This shows these steps being done
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This is a little more advanced and the steps are a bit more involved so do follow them exactly as written:
- Open Safari and then go to this [ link ]
- On the page that has loaded, tap on the link to Directly Install the profile onto your iPhone or iPad
- When your Settings app has opened, tap on Install Profile and type in your passcode
- Safari browser will open, tap on Install Cydia
- Tap Install on the confirmation box and then your Settings app will open again
- Tap Install > Next and then tap Done
- When Cydia has installed you can start to download your favorite tweaks and apps
If Cydia doesn’t work, then you must repeat these steps once more
Method 3: Yalu Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
iOS 10 has proven to be very difficult to jailbreak but, courtesy of iOS security researcher and developer Luca Todesco, we do have Yalu jailbreak. It has been given support for iOS 10.3.3 but not for all iOS devices. If this is your first time using Yalu, here’s what you need to know:
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu will only work on the iPhone
- Yalu is semi untethered so you will need to reactivate the jailbreak each time you reboot. However, an app called Extender Installer automates this for you now
- You will need your Apple ID to hand because Cydia Impactor is needed to install Yalu on your iOS device.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download on iPhone
If you want to give Yalu a try, the linked article below gives you all the details you need:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Guide ]
How to Fix Cydia Crashing Issue :
Although Cydia works very well, it will crash and stop working after a few days. You can reinstall it and start over, but you will find it will crash again, as will any app or tweak that you downloaded. This is because of the nature of the app and the fact that Apple will revoke the app certificate. The only way that you can stop this is to download NessTool. This is a small VPN tool that will stop Apple revoking the certificates, so you don’t have to keep on reinstalling it. Find out how it can do this and get a NessTool [ext link] download tutorial by clicking the link.
Cydia Alternatives :
If you can’t install Cydia on your iOS device right now, you can still get some of your favorite tweaks and other apps without having to jailbreak. These app installers are two of the very best Cydia alternatives:
AppValley is an excellent alternative to Cydia, offering a decent selection of apps and tweaks without the need to jailbreak first. You can get some of the best Cydia tweaks, lots of paid apps for free and a whole load more, including some of the very best ++ apps, modified with extra features, like Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++. Follow the linked post for more information on AppValley [ext link] and a download guide.
TweakBox is a little different in that, because it contains so much content, the developers have decided to make life easy for you. Instead of you having to search by name or just search through a whole heap of apps, there are different categories, such as tweaked apps, modified apps, flash apps, app store apps and more, so you can easily find what you want. Follow the link to more information and a TweakBox [ext link] download tutorial
Tell us what you think of it and if you encounter any problems and then follow us on Facebook for all the latest Cydia news and updates.