Apple has just released iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link], the latest update in their bid to keep iOS 10 stable, free of bugs and jailbreak free. This is a minor stability release, there are no new features, mainly because iOS 11 is due to be announced soon and Apple will be holding back on the new features for that. Although we have had few jailbreaks to talk about with iOS 10, it is, we are pleased to tell you, perfectly possible to download Cydia iOS 10.3.3 and we’re going to tell you how.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download Update
How to Install Cydia iOS 10.3.3 :
There are two ways to do this, choose the method that suits you:
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
This will not work on any other mobile browser:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to cydiaios7.com
- Tap the large UP arrow on the loaded page [ top right on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone ]
- Some new options will load, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now type Cydia in the box provided to give the app icon a new name . Tap on Add and close Safari
- The Cydia app icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: This shows these steps being done
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
iOS 10 has proven to be very difficult to jailbreak but, courtesy of iOS security researcher and developer Luca Todesco, we do have Yalu jailbreak. It has been given support for iOS 10.3.3 but not for all iOS devices. If this is your first time using Yalu, here’s what you need to know:
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu will only work on the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 6S Plus
- Yalu is semi-untethered so you will need to reactivate the jailbreak each time you reboot. However, an app called Extender Installer automates this for you now
- You will need your Apple ID to hand because Cydia Impactor is needed to install Yalu on your iOS device.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download on iPhone
If you want to give Yalu a try, the linked article below gives you all the details you need:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Guide ]
Yalu may not be the best jailbreak we have had but, if your device is supported by it, it is the only choice you have for downloading Cydia on iOS 10.3.3. Tell us what you think of it and if you encounter any problems and then follow us on Facebook for all the latest Cydia news and updates.