iOS 10.2 has been released to the public, the latest in a long string of updates from Apple as they try to keep their latest firmware running at peak performance and as free of bugs and glitches as they can. Despite iOS 10 being one of the most popular firmwares ever, being full of brand new features, many users are still looking for that one elusive feature , a new jailbreak. The biggest question being asked right now is when can we download Cydia for iOS 10.2 ?
Image : Cydia iOS 10.2 Download
The answer to that is right now, for some people at least. There are two methods to downloading Cydia for iOS 10.2 right now. Both of these methods are explained in the tutorial below. Follow them step by step to download and install Cydia on iOS 10.2 firmware.
Method 1 : Quick Download Cydia on iOS 10.2
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Go to the address bar and type in cydiaios7.com , tap the Go button
- Wait for the website to load then go to the top-right corner [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] of the screen and tap on the UP arrow
- Some new options will appear at the bottom of the screen; choose Add to Home Screen [ the middle option ]
- Now a new screen will appear requesting that you give the icon a name; call it Cydia and wait a minute for the process to finish
- Come out of Safari and look on your home screen for the Cydia app icon
Video: Watch this video to see these steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Luca Todesco has released Yalu jailbreak but it does come with some warnings attached to it.
- First, it is only a beta jailbreak but Luca Todesco is working on stabilizing it and fixing some of the bugs and glitches. To that end, if you can wait before you install it, do so
- Second, it is semi-untethered and those of you that are seasoned in jailbreaking will know that this means having to re-jailbreak your iOS device whenever you reboot it [ instructions on how to do this can be found in the given link ]
- Third, we have been told that it may not work on iOS 10.2. However, we do know that some people have successfully installed it on an iOS 10.2 device so feel free to give it a go.
- Lastly, you can’t download Yalu Jailbreak in the normal way; you do need to use Cydia Impactor first.
With that, you can have a go at installing it and you will find all the download links and tutorials at the link below :
Do let us know if you are successful in installing Cydia on your iOS 10.2 device or if you have any problems. For more updates, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.