Battery life is a huge problem for many iPhone users, especially those devices that are jailbroken. There’s a new jailbreak tweak out to help with this now and it’s called BatteryDoctorPro. It’s packed full of features to help you manage the battery on your iPhone and it also lets you access the app switcher and settings toggles easily. It’s a standalone app and it works like this.
Image : Battery Doctor Pro
- When the app is launched it will tell you how many hours of battery are left
- It has 3 default profiles on it’ the tweak will switch on and off system settings depending on which is selected:
- Indoor – Switched off location service, Bluetooth and mobile data – ideal for at home
- Alarm – For when you head off to bed. Switches off Bluetooth, reduces screen brightness down to 30%, disables Wi-Fi, location services and mobile data and switches on airplane mode
- Outdoor – For when you go out – disables Wi-Fi but switches on mobile data and location services
- Configure the profiles to your own preference, changing up to 7 different settings
- The app launches on connection to mains and tells you how long it will take to recharge
- See previous charging history
- See System info, telling u battery health, battery temperature, number of charging cycles, how much RAM has been used and more useful information
- Find out how much battery energy each app uses
- Helps you to free up storage space, saving battery life
- Access a widget to find out details of battery life and RAM used, and much more besides
You can see BatteryDoctorPro in action here below .The tweak is free from the Cydia store and is compatible with iOS 5+ and 6+ on the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch 4 and 5.