We don’t need to introduce you jailbreak freaks to vShare, one of the most popular jailbreak tweak available for jailbroken devices exclusively. For those who are yet to jailbreak their devices and are not familiar with vShare, it actually is an application which allows you to download most of the paid applications for free. And now the good news. If you are one of those many who don’t like jailbreaking their devices and like to enjoy the stock iOS, then you now have a reason to rejoice as vShare is now available for iOS without jailbreaking your device. Many other applications have similarly made it to the iOS without jailbreaking, like MovieBox and PlayBox. Now you don’t need Cydia or Appsync to install vShare on your iOS device. Update : This article has been updated to support vShare [ext link] on the latest iOS firmware iOS 10. Follow the linked tutorial for more information.
Image : vShare Download – No Jailbreak Required
There was no jailbreak for iOS , but the TaiG team just released one a couple of days ago. Well, the jailbreak is yet not perfect yet, and if you are not going to install it, then you should definitely consider vShare. It has been termed as the best alternative to Installous and AppCake.
Also, another reason to not jailbreak now is that it may take some time before a perfect jailbreak for iOS comes out which has got all the boundaries covered and comes with zero bugs. The TaiG team is yet to release an imporant Substrate fix for the TaiG 2.0 jailbreaking tool that they just released, while 25PP just went ahead and cloned the TaiG tool. So if your are a stock iOS lover but want to enjoy paid apps for free without jailbreaking your device, then vShare can be the best thing that you can do to your device. All you need is an internet connection.
How to Install vShare on iPhone without Jailbreak
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the vShare website by using the address vsharedownload.com
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare App installed on your iOS device .
- You can now use vShare on your iOS device without any limits.
- After successfully installing vShare, you can go ahead and download paid apps for free, and all this without jailbreaking your device!
Error : Cannot connect to vShare api
Many users have reported that when they press the Download (Unjailbroken) button, they are facing an error which reads – cannot connect to SSL vshare.apvv api.
No reason to worry, as there is a fix that will solve the error right away. Follow these instructions –
- Close all the tabs that are open in the Safari browser and then return to the home screen
- . Then close all the open apps and wait for some time.
- After a few minutes, try downloading vShare again. This simple process will solve the error.
Please note that many users are facing errors while installing the vShare app on their iOS device which has not been jailbroken. In that case, we suggest that it is better for you to TaiG Jailbreak your device and get Cydia iOS 8.3 to get the important Cydia Substrate update. Meanwhile, the developers are still trying to find a way to make vShare work on iOS without jailbreaking.
We hope that this tutorial will help you install and enjoy vShare on your unjailbroken device. So go ahead and download your favourite apps and games for free. You can also get your hands at the cracked applications.