Springtomize has always been one of the most popular Cydia tweaks and fans will be pleased to know that the developer, Filippo Bigarella has released Springtomize 3 for Cydia iOS 9.3.3. Springtomize is a tweak that allows you to modify just about everything on your iOS device, right down to the smallest detail.
Image : Springtomize 3 for iOS 9.3.3
As well as supporting the latest iOS version, Springtomize 3 also contains a number of bug fixes, including.
- A Dock bug that was causing problems in the iPad
- A bug that stopped you from hiding status bar icons and the Bluetooth icon
- A bug that caused the iPad to go into wiggle mode when an animation is used
- A bug that caused problems on the dock in landscape mode
Springtomize 3 Features :
Springtomize contains so many features that it simply wouldn’t be possible for us to list them all so these are some of the more popular ones and give you an idea of just what the tweak can do:
- Enables modification of many Springboard attributes
- Customize the Dock
- Change the size of your icons
- Change animation speed
- Hide icon labels
- Modify control center
- Modify the app slider
- Modify your lock screen
- Modify your status bar
- Add more apps to the dock along with a great coverflow
- Add unlimited pages
- Available in more than 20 different languages
- Each section of the iOS has its own menu in Springtomize listing all the available modifications and customizations that you can make
How to Download Springtomize 3 :
To get your hands on Springtomize 3 you must first jailbreak your iOS device and download Cydia [tutorial]. If you are running iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3, you can use the very latest jailbreak, PPHelper, and you can use our detailed guidelines to help you install it. Once you have installed the jailbreak, head into Cydia and download Springtomize 3. It will set you back $2.99 if you are a new user; if you have already got Springtomize 3 and want to take advantage of the bug fixes, the update is free and if you are running Springtomize 2 you can update for just $1.99, a very small price to pay for the level of modification you can apply. If you want to try Springtomize 3 before you buy it, you can download and install vShare and get the app for free; do only use it for trying the app though and purchase it through the developer if you like it.
Are you a fan of Springtomize ? Tell us what you use it for in the comments below. If you want to be kept informed of when your favorite tweaks are updated or new ones are released, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter. We’ll send the updates straight to your email inbox.