Are you one of those who aren’t sure if they should jailbreak their phone, but still want some new features to play around with ? Or are you the exact opposite, working solely on jailbreak tweaks and frustrated that nothing new has come in for the latest iOS yet ? Either way, there is one solution for both cases : Mojo Installer ! If you haven’t heard of this before, it is an installer that works like Extensify [tutorial]. It does not give you jailbroken tweaks, but lets you enjoy new features for existing apps. For example, if there is an app already available on the Apple App Store, but you wish it has more features, Mojo can help you out.
Image : Mojo Installer App for iPhone
What is Mojo ?
The app works almost exactly like Extensify does, adding tweaks to stock apps without actually giving you any external apps. All it does is provide more convenience by letting you modify apps in certain ways and to increase their usability. Mojo Installer stands out because of a number of features.
- It does NOT need jailbreaking ! You can install it on a device that is not jailbroken.
- It lets you choose from different packages. You can also track your packages through a History tool.
- It comes free of cost and is simple to install, with different downloading options.
- It does not require any technical knowledge and you can easily use it even as an iOS newbie.
- Since it is technically not jailbreaking, it does not affect a device’s warranty.
- It can be easily removed whenever needed, just like any other regular app.
How to Install Mojo :
There are two different ways to download this installer.
Method 1 : Direct Download
This is the easy way and works great for beginners. To download Mojo through this, all you have to do is go to mojoinstaller.org or mojoapp.org in your Safari browser . Follow the instructions in this video below .
Method 2 : Configuration Profile
This method will work for those who are advanced iOS users and are also familiar with jailbreaking. For this, go to mojoinstaller.org [ext link] or mojoapp.org in your Safari browser, which will take you to a page where you can directly download it to your iOS device. After you click on the link to install directly, follow these steps :
- On the next page, click on Configuration Profile link
- This will open Settings. Click ‘Install’. You might be prompted for your passcode here.
- This will reopen Safari. Click Install.
- On the following confirmation pop-up, click ‘Install’ again.
- This will reopen Settings, showing an Install Profile page. Click ‘Install‘.
- On the following pop-up warning, click Install again.
- On the final page, click ‘Install’ once more and then tap on ‘Done’.
Mojo will now be on your home screen. Feel free to launch it and begin adding tweaks to your favourite apps. If you don’t like it or have no use for it after a while, you can easily Delete Mojo [ext link]. Rest assured, this will work great for you if you prefer the stock iOS or are too bored and are missing Cydia tweaks!