Who says iOS cannot be customized ? Yes, it does take a jailbreak to unleash the customization capacities of iOS, but then, it’s totally worth jailbreaking for. Are you among those iOS users who leave no stones unturned to customize each and every part of their iOS inside out? If yes, then just imaging a tweak which lets you assign pictures to each passcode key on your Lock screen. Height of customization, isn’t it ? Well, don’t be surprised, as there is an awesome jailbreak tweak that really does that for you !
Image : Faces on PassCode Lock Buttons
The jailbreak tweak called Faces has been there on Cydia since a long time, right from iOS 7. You will certainly not want to miss this tweak which can put the faces of your family and friends in the little keys or something entirely different.
Faces was developed initially by Ben Rosen & CPDigitalDarkroom for allowing the jailbroken users to customize the passcode on their lock screen by assigning an image to each button.
Faces Features :
- The tweak offers a very unique feature of customizing every single key of the Passcode on your Lock screen.
- You can assign different images to each of the 10 buttons based on your liking; the image will be displayed in the background of the button.
- You get some pre-loaded stock images in the tweak to choose from, or you can even click a picture from the camera to add it instantly.
- The tweak comes with a preferences panel which can be found in the stock Settings app.
- In the preferences panel, you can disable or enable the tweak and can choose the images you want to display on the passcode keys.
- You also get a setting to adjust the opacity of the pictures. All you need to do is to set the slider on the required setting. The tweak’s description mentions that 0.5 opacity provides the best results.
- All the changes are made in real-time. You are required to reboot the device only when you disable or enable the tweak and when you change the opacity.
How to Download :
Faces is a really solid tweak and makes your Passcode stand out from the crowd. So gone are the days when the Lock screen was boring and you can put up your favourite pictures on your passcode with this tweak. You have to be jailbroken first with Cydia installed on your device . The best thing about this awesome tweak is that you don’t have to pay for it. You can get the Faces tweak for Free from the BigBoss repo in Cydia.