While iOS 7 has largely been heralded as successful, it hasn’t been without its issues. A lot of these have been fixed with updates that has subsequently released but there are some who are still complaining of one or two problems. One of these is the inability to be able to delete music from their iPhones running on iOS 7. The normal method to delete a song from your iPhone is .
Steps to Delete Songs from iPhone :
- Open the Music App
- Find the song you want to delete and swipe RIGHT TO LEFT over it
- Don’t hold it down as this will just result in the song playing
- You should see a red Delete box – tap on it and the song should be deleted.
Method 2 :
If that doesn’t work, you need to make sure you are on the latest version of iTunes .
- Open iTunes
- Click on Help
- Click on Check For Update
- iTunes will search for any updates; if you are not on the latest version and Update box will appear
- Click on Update and the latest version of iTunes, v11.1.2 will be downloaded.
- You should now be able to delete music from your device
You can also download the latest version here.
Method 3 :
If that doesn’t work .
- Open Settings
- Tap on Music
- Tap on Show All Music to turn it off
This stops downloaded music for music that has been stored in the cloud from showing up on your device
- Connect your device to your Computer and open iTunes
- Choose which songs you want on your iOS device and sync only those.
It may be better if you delete all music from your device and start again but that is an entirely personal choice. A lot of users have found that the latest iTunes update has solved most of their music issues.