iOS 9 was made public on September 16th 2015 and, we have Cydia on iOS 9 here finally, after almost one month of waiting. If you are looking to download Cydia iOS 9 and jailbreak your iOS 9 – iOS 9.3.5 device , this is the right place to do that. Keep reading for Cydia iOS 9 download .
How to Download Cydia on iOS 9 :
There are a couple of ways for you to get Cydia on your iOS 9 iPad, iPod, or iPhone .
Cydia Download Links :
- iOS 9 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.2 [ keep reading]
- iOS 9.1 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.2 [Jailbroken ]
- iOS 9.3 [ Jailbroken ]
- iOS 9.3.1 [ Jailbroken ]
- iOS 9.3.2 [ Jailbroken ]
- iOS 9.3.3 [ Jailbroken ]
- iOS 9.3.4 [ Updated ]
- iOS 9.3.5 [ Updated ]
- iOS 9.3.6
Method 1 : The second method is to directly download the Cydia app icon to your iOS 9 device, using Safari. No PC Required.
Method 2 : The first method is to install a full untethered iOS 9 jailbreak onto your device using a Pangu 9 and Taig jailbreak tools. PC required .
Method 1 : Download Cydia on iOS 9 – No PC Needed
You don’t need a computer for this method . If you are looking to get Cydia on iOS 9 , while waiting for the Cydia iOS 9 installer to release , this tip will come in handy . Internet connection on your mobile is required . Detailed video given below .
- Make sure you have iOS 9.x.x firmware on your device . This tutorial is specifically designed to supports iOS 9 upto iOS 9.3.5 devices
- Open Safari on your iOS 9 device [ iPhone or iPod Touch] . You have to choose Safari since Google Chrome and other iOS browsers will not work with these steps .
- Now simply open this URL cydiaios7.com as indicated in the image below .
- Now tap the Up arrow at the bottom of the screen as shown here .
- On the next screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- This will save the Cydia app icon to your home screen but first you must name it . Call it Cydia for ease and tap on Add
- The Cydia icon should now be visible on your iOS 9 Home screen . Open the app icon to stay updated to Cydia iOS 9 status .
Video : Here is a step by step process on video of the above method for your convenience
Method 2 : Cydia Download by Jailbreak
You will need your PC or Mac to do this jailbreak and the most up to date jailbreak utility [ Pangu 9 jailbreak used in this tutorial] that needs to be downloaded from the web . For deleting this jailbreak you have to restore your device on iTunes . Not to mention , you should backup your device first before doing the jailbreak .
- Download the latest iOS 9 jailbreak utility – Pangu 9 [ ext link] – Taig 9 [ ext link ]
- Use your lightning cable to connect your device to your PC
- Open the jailbreak . We have used Pangu 9 jailbreak for this reference in this tutorial . Windows users should right-click the icon and select Run as Administrator
- Wait for the jailbreak to detect your iOS device
- Click Start button once the device is detected to proceed with the jailbreak .
- Do not touch anything unless the jailbreak utility requests you to do so [ Image Credits : DownloadPangu.org ]
- Your device will reboot a couple of times throughout the process and, when you see the Cydia icon on your home screen, the jailbreak has been successful .
iOS 9 Jailbreak Update :
Here are few useful links for those looking for iOS 9 – iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak updates , tutorials and news .
A great deal will happen in the coming weeks so please use the subscription options to stay up to date with the latest Cydia news. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook ; updates will be sent direct to your inbox.