After a couple of beta versions, iOS 9.3.3 has finally been released to the public and can be downloaded now. You can download it via OTA or through iTunes – if you are intending to jailbreak, use the iTunes method as OTA is not compatible with jailbreaking. The release comes to fix a quite serious issue on the iPad Pro, 9.7-inch model, in which iTunes Error 56 was bricking some devices when trying to upgrade to iOS 9.3.2.
Image : Cydia iOS 9.3.3 Download Update
iOS 9 has not been a very stable version of the firmware, particularly the later versions of it. Some users have struggled with their devices refusing to work after being updated, others have had their devices bricked after trying to open links using Safari and, add to that the many niggly bugs, it hasn’t been the most successful or hassle-free update. iOS 9.3.3 was released to fix bugs and to stabilize the iOS ready for iOS 10 in September.
When Can we Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 ?
The great news today is that you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 right now [ext link]. Pangu and PP Assistant have released PPHelper, allowing most of us the chance to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 onto our devices today. Unfortunately, not all of us will be able to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and here’s why :
- The utility will only work on 64-bit devices which means if you are still using an older 32-bt device, you are out of luck. Apple is slowly phasing out support for the older devices and, as such, with only a small percentage of users on them, we may not see another jailbreak that will support them.
- PPHelper only works on Windows at the time of writing. As and when a Mac solution is released, we will pass all the details on to you along with a tutorial for using it.
How to Download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 :
You can get Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 onto your device with or without the use of a computer.
Method 1: PPHelper Jailbreak
We have produced a full step by step tutorial for you to follow, and, because PPHelper has been produced
only in Chinese at this stage we have also provided helpful images to guide you through the process. The instructions for downloading Cydia on iOS 9.3.3 can be found at the given link. Update : English version of the jailbreak has also been released as Cydia Impactor.
Method 2 : Safari Method to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.3
- Open Safari on your device
- In your address bar, type in cydiaios7.com
- When the webpage appears, look for the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen and tap on it
- On the options that come up, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Rename the icon Cydia on the next page and tap on Add
- Shut Safari down and go back to your home screen – you should now see the Cydia icon.
Get More Cydia iOS 9.3.3 Updates on Email :
In the meantime, Subscribe to our newsletter below and follow us on Facebook for up to date news about the upcoming download for Cydia iOS 9.3.3.