It seems such a long time ago that we got an update to Cydia and, with iOS 10 now over 3 months old, some users are getting a little impatient. We have become used to jailbreaks being released quite quickly but Apple did promise to put a spanner in the works; according to Luca Todesco, iOS 10 is not going to be an easy firmware to jailbreak but he has come to the rescue with a new jailbreak that will let us download Cydia for iOS 10. It is called Yalu and you can use one of the following methods .
Image : Cydia iOS 10 Download Update
Direct Links :
- iOS 10.0.1
- iOS 10.0.2
- iOS 10.0.3
- iOS 10.1
- iOS 10.1.1
- iOS 10.2
- iOS 10.2.1
- iOS 10.3
- iOS 10.3.1
- iOS 10.3.2
- iOS 10.3.3
- iSO 10.4 [ comings soon ]
Method 1 : Cydia Download using Safari Method
If you are looking to get Cydia on iOS 10 quickly without a computer, then this tutorial will come in handy. Internet connection on your iOS device is however required.
- Make sure you have iOS 10 firmware running on your iPhone or iPad that you intend to install Cydia on . This tutorial is specifically designed to supports iOS 10 devices.
- Open Safari web browser on your iOS 10 device [ iPhone or iPod Touch].
- Now simply open this url in your safari browser cydiaios7.com as shown here . This will take you to a page on the website specially designed for iOS 10 Cydia support . Confirm that the URL says cydiaios7.com as indicated in the image below.
- Now tap the Up arrow at the bottom of the screen as shown here .
- On the next screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- This will save the Cydia app icon to your home screen but first you must name it . Call it Cydia for ease and tap on Add
- The Cydia app should now be installed on your iOS 10 Homescreen. Open the app to stay updated to Cydia iOS 10 status .
Video : Here is the above process step by step on video
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Before you get too excited about installing Cydia for iOS 10, be aware of what Todesco has to say about the jailbreak. Apart from saying that this is likely to be the only jailbreak we get for now, he does warn us that it is in beta and may cause problems on your iOS device. He is working on an update so, if you can wait, do. It is also a semi-untethered utility, requiring you to jailbreak every time your device reboots and, to get it onto your iPhone or iPad to start with, you will have to use Cydia Impactor to side-load it. If that hasn’t put you off, check out the links below for all the information you need to download Cydia for iOS 10 .
Image : Yalu Jailbreak