Are you a regular user of jailbreaks and have jailbroken your iOS device ever ? If yes, then you will know the tedious job of adding a lot of your favorite repo sources on Cydia. The process is just so tiring. You need to add the sources one by one, causing the process to take a lot of time and effort, making it so irritating. Only if our beloved Cydia creator Saurik would add a new feature in Cydia that would allow us to add multiple new sources quickly all at once, life would become so easy, wouldn’t it ?
Image : Adding Cydia Repo’s At once
Well, if you agree with the above issue, then we might have a good news for you. No, Saurik hasn’t released any such update for Cydia, but a new jailbreak provides just that function we all wished for. Named as SmartSourcePrompt, the new tweak enables you to add a lot of sources to Cydia at once, very quickly.
- In case you have copied multiple sources to the clipboard, then SmartSourcePrompt will show you a prompt when you are adding a new source, asking you if you would like to add all those copied sources to Cydia. Once you confirm the action, the tweak will add all those sources to Cydia at once, automatically.
- You don’t need to add new sources to Cydia individually. This makes adding sources a breeze, thus saving a lot of time and effort.
- The best part of this awesome tweak is that it is available for free!
How to Use SmartSourcePrompt :
- SmartSourcePrompt is available on the BigBoss repo in Cydia. It is available for free, so search for it and download it.
- Once the tweak is installed, list down all the new sources that you want to add in the Notes app or any other similar app.
- Once you have finished typing all the URLs, simply copy the whole list of the sources’ URLs. You can find our list of Top 2015 Cydia Sources here .
- Now open Cydia and browse to the Sources tab. Tap on Edit and select Add.
- The SmartSourcePrompt tweak will automatically identify all the copied sources and a it will give you a prompt asking whether you want to add all those copied sources to Cydia. After you have confirmed the prompt, the tweak will start adding all the sources automatically.
Adding multiple sources is really a time-taking and daunting task, especially when you have just jailbroken your iOS device and want to start using it as quickly as possible with all your Top Favourite Jailbreak Tweaks installed. SmartSourcePrompt really does work like a charm without any problems and is worth trying out, as it is available for free on the BigBoss repo.